Wednesday 16 October 2013

How to Control Your Dream

Do you want to know how to control your dream?
Well I found this picture/explanation on how to go into lucid dreaming which allows you to control what you do and what happens in your dream while you are sleeping.
This is what you do.

Lay down and go to sleep. Works best if you are extremely tired.
Lay on your back with your arms at your side, and keep your eyes closed.
STAY PERFECTLY STILL. DO NOT MOVE.
You must stay awake. Your body will then send signals to your body to see if you are ready to sleep. These signals include:
  • Getting an itch
  • Changing your body position
  • Wanting to blink or move your eyeballs (eyes have to stay closed though)
FORCE YOURSELF TO IGNORE THESE IMPULSES.
After about 20-30 minutes you will feel a weight on your chest; you may even hear weird noises.
You are now in sleep Paralasis.
If you open your eyes at this point, you will begin to hallucinate (dream with your eyes open) and you will not be able to move your body.
Your body is now completely asleep.
But since you are aware that you are dreaming, you can shut your eyes and begin to dream instantly.
You will be fully aware you are dreaming and can now control your dreams.
But it will take some practice. You may have some luck and can control somewhat of what you're doing but you will need to practice to be able to fully understand and control your body and dreams successfully.

I really want to try this out and see if it actually works, I will try my best and later write a post about it if I can become successfull with it.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=dream+controlling+tumblr&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=dream+controlling+tumblr&sc=0-17&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=769629F3E7956D8710109FE1FC1CB48D56FE95B7&selectedIndex=0

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am going to try this one tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried this? To be honest it sounds kinda freaky. Ahaha! I think i'll just let by body do its thing. I'm a control freak already, don't need to try and control my dreams too :P But this is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL have fun ! & no Abena I haven't I'm kinda scared cause I don't know what to expect.

    ReplyDelete