Tuesday 8 October 2013

Lisa's Happiness

So I decided to ask a peer about what kinda dream she has in life.
Her name is Lisa.

So I asked her:

1. What do you want in life?
"Happiness."

2. What is your definition of "happiness"?
"Being content, with your life."

3. How are you going to achieve this goal of happiness?
"By surrounding myself with people  I love. Having a career I love and only eating the most fine cuisine the world has to offer."

4. Is there any paticular place you would want to live and be happy?
"My hometown, Ayrshire Scotland or London Ontario."

The point of this post is that I want exactly what Lisa wants. To be happy, and I want to be happy in California.

3 comments:

  1. I think everyone has very different definitions of happiness but mine follows very closely along the lines of yours and Lisa's, I'd love to live out of civilization though in a hippie retreat or something... That would be awesome and I would be very very happy there.... Nice post gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being happy is always a good goal in life, as long as you have a good plan to get there and stay there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's really cool that although you are trying to achieve your dreams, you took the time to ask a friend what makes her happy. Everyone is seeking happiness and everyone defines it differently. love this!

    ReplyDelete